Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hey!

Hey!

I am Terri, a member at Temple Isaiah and a senior at Centennial High School. Next year I will be attending the higher institute of learning, Dickinson College, hoping to major in Middle Eastern Studies and Jewish Studies.

As an active member in the Jewish Community over the last four years, whether through my youth group SYTI (part of NFTY MAR), teaching Hebrew School, or working with both the Howard County and Baltimore County Federation, I believe being an active leader in the Jewish Community is important.

When I am not leading in the Jewish Community, I am hanging in the band room with my trombone, or with my friends having a good time. Reading has become one of my favorite past times, and a good art exhibit makes a Saturday for me. I am an avid sports fan, Mike and Mike wake me up every morning.

Thats me in a nut shell!

No comments: